Home

Grade 7 French

Grade 7 Science

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Welcome to 7F

Dear Parents & Students,

Happy New Year!!! Welcome back & welcome to 7F's blog. I will update the blog daily with homework assignments, newsletters, and any information related to our class. Please make a point to check the blog frequently to stay informed, up-to-date and on track.

Students,

Welcome to Grade 7!! I am really looking forward to teaching each of you!! I'm hoping that this year will be a wonderful experience for you. I will tell you that this year will be different from Grade 6, and the academic demands and homework will be more than last year. That being said, I am a firm believer that Monday to Thursday we will work very hard, so that we can have the weekends off from homework to spend time with family and review notes if you wish. Sometimes there will be projects or week long assignments, so it will be your choice whether you wish to do some work over the weekend to make the work load easier for you during the week. Time management will be an essential skill to learn and develop this year!!!

Parents,

Welcome to the start of another exciting school year. I am really looking forward to having the opportunity and privilege of teaching each of your children. I will do my best to make this year a fun and exciting learning experience for them. This blog will be one of my main communication tools to keep you and your child up-to-date and on track. Please note that this blog is a one way form of communication. If at any time you would like to confirm any information or talk to me in person, please just call the school (519-733-2729) and I will be happy to speak to you. I will be sending home a newsletter with all the information that you will need to know regarding our program and the expectations for Grade 7 within the next 2 days.

Thank you so much!

Sincerely,

Mr. Fetter